Puppy Game #1 Attention
I decided to start with Susan's Puppy Game #1 Attention. Drake did pretty well with it, given he's never done clicker training before. I'm going to work on this for the next couple of days. Hopefully, he'll learn that looking to my face will earn him a treat.
Puppy Game # 2 Tug
This game shouldn't be any problem with Drake! I've discovered since picking him up this weekend that he already has a like for tugging, so I'm going to make sure to build on it.
That's about all for now! You can't ask too much of a 15 week old puppy, so I'm keeping sessions short, as his attention span isn't very long, and he tires out after a little bit of work.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Starting Shaping
Posted by Drake at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment